Electrical Power Generating Formula
- Load Factor = Average load/Maximum load.
- Demand Factor = Maximum Demand/Connected Demand.
- Utilization Factor = Maximum Demand/Plant Rated Capacity.
- Plant use Factor = Station Output in KWH/Plane capacity * Hours of Use.
- Diversity Factor = Sum of Individual Maximum Demand/Maximum Demand of Power Station.
- Plant Factor = Average/Plant Rated Capacity.
- Plant Capacity Factor = Average/Plant Capacity.
- Reserve Capacity = Plant Capacity – Maximum Demand.